Fix Windows 7 Bootup Issues Using The Windows 7 Repair Options From The Install DVD
1. Put the disc in your optical drive and restart to boot from the DVD. You may have to change the boot settings in your BIOS if booting from a CD/DVD is not enabled. (See how here.) Watch for the “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD” message.
2. On the "Install Windows" screen, make the appropriate selections for language, time, and keyboard, and then click “Next”.
3. On the next screen, click “Repair Your Computer”. Do not click "Install now"
4. In “System Recovery Options”, select which operating system you want to restore if any are listed. It will be blank in many systems with only one operating system.
5. Click “Next”.
6. The “System Recovery Options” screen shown below will open.
7. Select “Startup Repair” or whichever option you wish to apply.
You will need the PC Shop Owners' Utility CD to perform some or all the tasks in the Windows 7 repair videos listed above.